Can you change the world for one young person?
Wirral Council is recruiting to a number of permanent jobs in children’s social care and we’re looking for inspired and inspirational people to work with our children and young people.
We know it’s a demanding, challenging and, at times, a tough job but we know it’s rewarding when you feel like you’re making a difference.
If you can be that difference, we’ll reward you.
- Competitive salaries starting at £29,855 for social workers
- £2,000 payment when you join us (Experienced Social Worker only)
- £50 annual contribution towards your HCPC registration (social work professionals only)
- 27-32 days holiday
- 36 hour week
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
Sound good? You’ll also have:
- Manageable and agreed levels of caseloads
- Opportunities for career progression
- Training and support
- Bespoke opportunities to help you develop at your own pace
- Technology to help you work flexibly
Our aim is to be outstanding. Will you join us?
> Senior Manager Children Looked After
> Team Manager
> Independent Reviewing Officer
> Advanced Social Work Practitioner
> Experienced Social Worker
> Social Worker
> Newly Qualified Social Worker